Created by Kevan Davis - You must have Java click
|Visit the makers site here.
Zombies are gray, move very slowly and change direction
randomly and frequently unless they can see something moving
in front of them, in which case they start walking towards
it. After a while they get bored and wander randomly again.
If a zombie finds a human directly in front of it, it infects
them; the human immediately joins the ranks of the undead.
Humans are pink and run five times as fast as
zombies, occasionally changing direction at random. If they
see a zombie directly in front of them, they turn around and
Panicked humans are bright pink and
run twice as fast as other humans. If a human sees another
panicked human, it starts panicking as well.
(You'll need to click on the Java window before it'll accept
- Press space to uninfect all but one zombie.
- Press 'z' to draw and populate a new city.
- Press '+' and '-' to adjust population (this also resets
- Press 'p' to toggle complete panic (as in v1).
- Press 'g' to toggle green zombies.
- Press 's' to alter the simulation speed.
Built with Processing
(View source code)